Chances are that you’ve faced it at least once… writer’s block can be a challenging this to overcome!
Whether you’re just feeling uninspired or don’t know how to start your next entry, browsing blog post ideas for beginners (or otherwise) is one of the best ways to get the creative juices flowing and the writing happening.
But not all ideas drive the same kind of blog traffic – posts need to be inspiring and written about a topic that helps your readers!
So, let’s talk about what people really want to read with this list of blog post ideas to increase traffic.
- blog post types
- blog post tips
- 60 ideas for beginners to get blog traffic
Disclosure: This post contains affiliate links and I could earn a commission if you use them. As an Amazon Associate, I earn from qualifying purchases.
Blog Post Types
There are several different types of blog posts you can write, including:
- Instructional Posts / Tutorials
- Cheat Sheets
- Media / Videos
However, it’s important to consider your audience at the time of writing your post!
Who will read it and who are you writing your latest post for?
As a rule of thumb, a more general topic will attract a more general audience. However, you also don’t want to stray too far away from your niche and confuse your readers.
Consider writing a more broad and widely searched topic as it relates to your niche or business! Your perspective is one of a kind and could have an impact on like-minded readers and business owners.
Posts that get shares are:
So, be sure to make blog post editing a priority every time you publish new content!
Blog Post Tips
The most successful posts have a few additional things in common:
- Great blog post titles
- Were thoroughly planned using a blog post planner or otherwise
- Are an ideal blog post length – think 1,500 words or more!
- Utilize search engine optimization (SEO)
60 Blog Post Ideas for Beginners to Get Blog Traffic
Ready to check out 60 blog post ideas guaranteed to get blog traffic? Grab your pen and paper or the notepad app on your phone to get ready for serious inspiration!
2. Ways to Increase Blog Traffic
3. How to Use Pinterest Like a Pro
4. Why You Need Tailwind to Promote Your Blog
5. How to Use Instagram for Your Blog or Business
6. Best Accompanying Apps for Instagram
7. Favourite Blogs/Websites/Instagram Accounts to Inspire You
8. How to Use Facebook for Your Blog or Business
9. Why You Started Blogging/Your Business
10. How You Made Your First X Dollars Blogging/with Social Media
11. Best Inspirational Podcasts for Boss Babes
12. How to Edit Photos for Your Blog/Social Media
13. Where to Find Gorgeous Stock Photos to Use as Blog Post Pictures
14. A Guide to Affiliate Marketing
15. Why You Need & How to Use Google Analytics
16. How to Use Twitter for Your Blog or Business
17. Social Media Hacks
18. Lessons You Learned During Your First Month/Year Blogging or Running Your Business
19. Favourite Plugins for WordPress
20. Website Builder Comparison
21. WordPress.com vs WordPress.org
22. Share an Infographic
23. Create a Printable or Freebie for Your Readers/Followers
24. Website Hosting Comparison
25. What’s Trending on Pinterest in Your Niche
26. What is SEO and How to Do it Correctly
27. Things You Wish You Knew When You First Started Blogging/Your Business
28. Your Daily Routine for Optimal Productivity
29. Organizational Accessories You Can’t Live Without
30. Reasons Why You Love Blogging/Managing Your Business
31. Share a Roundup of Your Most Popular Blog or Social Media Posts
32. Blogging/Social Media Tools You Can’t Live Without
33. Share a List of Beautiful WordPress Themes for Bloggers
34. How to Use Instagram Stories for Your Blog or Business
35. Why You Need Instagram TV For Your Blog or Business
36. Favourite E-Books that Have Helped You in Your Blogging/Business Journey
37. A List of Profitable Niches for Bloggers/Social Media Influencers Who are Just Starting Out
38. Share How You Organize Your Agenda
39. Your Golden Rules of Blogging/Managing A Business
40. How You Manage Your Home And Personal Life Between Blogging/Managing A Business
41. A Tour of Your Work Space
42. How You Organize Your Desktop
43. Share Details About the Camera & Lenses You Use for Photography
44. Do a Comparison Between Two Products Relevant to Your Niche
45. Share Your Monthly Income Report
46. Create a Blog Post Ideas List 😉 Here’s one for mom bloggers!
47. How You Went from X to XA Monthly Viewers On Pinterest
48. A Tutorial on Creating Board Covers for Pinterest
49. How to Create Story Covers for Instagram Stories
50. Tips for Starting a Youtube Channel
51. How You Create And/Or Shoot Content For Your Blog Or Instagram Page
52. Tips for Saving Money on Social Media or Blogging Resources
53. How to Join Pinterest Group Boards & The Best Ones to Join
54. Your Favourite Resources for Getting Paid Sponsorships for Your Blog or Social Media Account
55. How To Work with Brands as a Blogger or Social Media Influencer
56. Things All Brands Should Know About Working with Bloggers or Social Media Influencers!
57. Best Tips for Being Successful as a Blogger or Business Owner
58. Side Hustles & Money Making Tips that Actually Work
59. Reasons for or Against Using Paid Marketing Campaigns to Promote Your Blog or Business
60. Share the Affiliate/Influencer Networks You are a Part of and How to Get Started with Them
Which of the above blog post ideas will you write for your site? What has been your most shared article so far? Share your experience in the comments below!
Ready to explode your blog traffic?
Signup for a 30 day FREE TRIAL of Tailwind and experience the tool that helped me go from 5 to 580,000 monthly viewers on Pinterest!
Share pins created for your latest blog post, schedule upcoming pins, and even get acquainted with Tailwind for Instagram to schedule Instagram posts and use Tailwind’s incredible Hashtag Finder.
7 thoughts on “60 Blog Post Ideas for Beginners to Get Blog Traffic”
Lots of great blog post ideas and writing prompts! Being creative and finding new posts to create (especially ones that everyone else will like) can be tough! But you made it easy and helpful as to what topics to talk about. Thank you!
I love all these ideas, so useful!
So glad you enjoyed this post! Creating and curating blog post ideas is one of my favourite article types to write!
Thank you so much, I definitely need this! I just got my blog to the point where I consider it ready for people to see–but I have no idea what to do next! There’s so much to learn about blogging and I appreciate how you’ve broken it down so there’s a roadmap to follow.
Great ideas! I think every blogger, new or old, needs help getting the creative juices flowing!! Thankyou ❤️
Great ideas! Thank you so much. Very helpful!
Love your blog post ideas list! I was able to write down a few that I will use. Thanks for sharing 🙂