Chances are that you’ve faced it at least once… writer’s block can be a challenging this to overcome!
Whether you’re just feeling uninspired or don’t know how to start your next entry, browsing blog post ideas for beginners (or otherwise) is one of the best ways to get the creative juices flowing and the writing happening.
But not all ideas drive the same kind of blog traffic – posts need to be inspiring and written about a topic that helps your readers!
So, let’s talk about what people really want to read with this list of blog post ideas to increase traffic.
- blog post types
- blog post tips
- 60 ideas for beginners to get blog traffic
Disclosure: This post contains affiliate links and I could earn a commission if you use them. As an Amazon Associate, I earn from qualifying purchases.
Blog Post Types
There are several different types of blog posts you can write, including:
- Instructional Posts / Tutorials
- Cheat Sheets
- Media / Videos
However, it’s important to consider your audience at the time of writing your post!
Who will read it and who are you writing your latest post for?
As a rule of thumb, a more general topic will attract a more general audience. However, you also don’t want to stray too far away from your niche and confuse your readers.
Consider writing a more broad and widely searched topic as it relates to your niche or business! Your perspective is one of a kind and could have an impact on like-minded readers and business owners.
Posts that get shares are:
So, be sure to make blog post editing a priority every time you publish new content!
Blog Post Tips
The most successful posts have a few additional things in common:
- Great blog post titles
- Were thoroughly planned using a blog post planner or otherwise
- Are an ideal blog post length – think 1,500 words or more!
- Utilize search engine optimization (SEO)
60 Blog Post Ideas for Beginners to Get Blog Traffic
Ready to check out 60 blog post ideas guaranteed to get blog traffic? Grab your pen and paper or the notepad app on your phone to get ready for serious inspiration!
4. Why You Need Tailwind to Promote Your Blog
7. Favourite Blogs/Websites/Instagram Accounts to Inspire You
8. How to Use Facebook for Your Blog or Business
9. Why You Started Blogging/Your Business
10. How You Made Your First X Dollars Blogging/with Social Media
11. Best Inspirational Podcasts for Boss Babes
14. A Guide to Affiliate Marketing
15. Why You Need & How to Use Google Analytics
16. How to Use Twitter for Your Blog or Business
17. Social Media Hacks
18. Lessons You Learned During Your First Month/Year Blogging or Running Your Business
19. Favourite Plugins for WordPress
20. Website Builder Comparison
21. WordPress.com vs WordPress.org
22. Share an Infographic
23. Create a Printable or Freebie for Your Readers/Followers
24. Website Hosting Comparison
25. What’s Trending on Pinterest in Your Niche
26. What is SEO and How to Do it Correctly
27. Things You Wish You Knew When You First Started Blogging/Your Business
28. Your Daily Routine for Optimal Productivity
29. Organizational Accessories You Can’t Live Without
30. Reasons Why You Love Blogging/Managing Your Business
31. Share a Roundup of Your Most Popular Blog or Social Media Posts
32. Blogging/Social Media Tools You Can’t Live Without
33. Share a List of Beautiful WordPress Themes for Bloggers
36. Favourite E-Books that Have Helped You in Your Blogging/Business Journey
37. A List of Profitable Niches for Bloggers/Social Media Influencers Who are Just Starting Out
38. Share How You Organize Your Agenda
41. A Tour of Your Work Space
42. How You Organize Your Desktop
43. Share Details About the Camera & Lenses You Use for Photography
44. Do a Comparison Between Two Products Relevant to Your Niche
45. Share Your Monthly Income Report
46. Create a Blog Post Ideas List 😉 Here’s one for mom bloggers!
47. How You Went from X to XA Monthly Viewers On Pinterest
50. Tips for Starting a Youtube Channel
52. Tips for Saving Money on Social Media or Blogging Resources
53. How to Join Pinterest Group Boards & The Best Ones to Join
54. Your Favourite Resources for Getting Paid Sponsorships for Your Blog or Social Media Account
55. How To Work with Brands as a Blogger or Social Media Influencer
56. Things All Brands Should Know About Working with Bloggers or Social Media Influencers!
59. Reasons for or Against Using Paid Marketing Campaigns to Promote Your Blog or Business
60. Share the Affiliate/Influencer Networks You are a Part of and How to Get Started with Them
Which of the above blog post ideas will you write for your site? What has been your most shared article so far? Share your experience in the comments below!
Ready to explode your blog traffic?
Signup for a 30 day FREE TRIAL of Tailwind and experience the tool that helped me go from 5 to 580,000 monthly viewers on Pinterest!
Share pins created for your latest blog post, schedule upcoming pins, and even get acquainted with Tailwind for Instagram to schedule Instagram posts and use Tailwind’s incredible Hashtag Finder.