Are you ready to take your blog or business to the next level?
Then it’s time to start branding!
Whether you’ll use them in the design of your business website, blog, physical or digital products, using the best hand lettered fonts and calligraphy fonts are always a great idea for branding – they add a touch of elegance to every project!
Consider using hand lettered fonts in the following ways to distinguish your brand from the rest:
- Website banner
- Business Cards
- Pinterest Pins and Board Covers
- Social Media
- Instagram Stories
- Facebook Banner
- Facebook Ad Landing Pages
- Online Contests
- Promotional Posts
- Email Marketing
- T-Shirt Business
- Custom Accessories and Clothing Business
- Blog Post Headlines
Add a component of your authentic self by choosing a font you feel is relatable. Be sure to include it in your social media profile(s) or website plus any other forms of advertising you’ll use for business.
30+ Best Hand Lettered Fonts for Branding
Using hand-lettered fonts is one of my favourite ways to personalize my pins on Pinterest and my Instagram stories. Rather than the standard fonts you’ll find on Canva or on your computer, choose a unique one that your viewers have likely not often come across!
For an absolutely beautiful and feminine touch, also consider using these fonts in your header or throughout your blog posts in sub-headings!
Below you’ll find a collection of the best hand lettered fonts for blogging and business. Gorgeous and minimalist, these looks are sure to please.
Each font has been carefully selected with the following criteria in mind:
- Aesthetic: fonts are beautiful and will add value to your creative projects
- Versatility: hand lettered fonts can be used on a variety of creative designs, including all of the ones mentioned above.
- Readability: fonts are not difficult to read and assure that your readers and/or customers will have a positive experience interacting with your brand
- Mood: fonts have been selected to portray a combination of playful and more serious tones for branding – consider how you want your readers and/or customers to feel when they experience your brand
Disclosure: Please note that some of the links below are affiliate links and, should you choose to purchase a product using one of them, I could make a small commission at no additional cost to you.
First time visiting? Thanks so much for stopping by! You may also enjoy some of the following posts:
- How To Start A Blog That Actually Makes Money In 2019
- 25 Gorgeous & Feminine Themes For Your WordPress Blog
- Top 5 Ways To Monetize Your Blog
- How To Get Approved For Google AdSense The First Time You Apply
- 30 Blogging & Social Media Tasks You Can Accomplish In 30 Minutes
- How To Edit Photos Using Lightroom CC On Your Phone
- 10 Ways To Get More Views On Instagram
Now let’s get started and create a brand using the best hand lettered fonts of 2019!
30+ Best Calligraphy Fonts & Bundles for Branding
Which of the above is your favourite?
Have you incorporated custom hand written fonts into your brand? How did you do it?
Share your ideas and experience with personalizing your brand in the comments below!